BiharElectionResults LIVE | Yogendra Yadav and Sanjay Kumar Examine Why NDA is Leading in Bihar.

रोजी प्रकाशित केले 10 नोव्हेंबर, 2020
BiharElectionResults LIVE | As NDA's leads cross the majority mark, former CSDS Director Sanjay Kumar, psephologist and politician Yogendra Yadav and senior journalist Pushyamitra join The Quint's Editorial Director Sanjay Pugalia for real-time analysis.

टिप्पण्या

  • Bjp ko jitne se kitni jali he sabki .isko kya journalism kehte he

  • Isse kehte h mutual masturbation

  • I don't understand the logic of vadakkans , why you are so proud in communicating in Hindi.? Hindi is not even our national language. Before independence, India was not a single country, it was composed of several culture, languages. After independence, Each state opted to join either Union of India or Pakistan. Myanmar became an independent country. Each state speaks different languages. If you try to impose hindi, which is very new language and where most of the people don't know to read and write together (most people know to read). This is something against the constitution and disrespect to all the states. Our common language must be English, since British ruled us for 200 years. And another vadakkan logic is romantizing life in America, and having anti-reservation propoganda. Reservation is the sole need and a vaccine for the people who are not even allowed to be educated because of religion. I see memes mainly vadakkan sharing that "SC guy utilising reservation and is always in high position, but OC guy is suffering". You need to remember that his generation was prohibited for education due to caste for 2000 years. Imagine how economically, psychologically his generation would have been affected due to caste. You just saw only one SC candidate , you didn't see alot. If you try to take RTI, You can find the information that SC only 15% have been recovered from the economic conditions, remaining 85% are still there. OC 85% are financially well secured, only 15% is financially backward. Similarly OBC 35% have financially recovered, remaining 65% are struggling. This is verified by fact checking website. And you guys support the anti reservation propoganda, you don't care about OBC reservation. This is going to be India's great fall.

    • Lawde .. Hindi no 1 language ha india me isliye thoda sa edge milta hai other state me .. or lode Hindi se chid hai to english me kyo likh raha hi..apni local language me cmt kr... Ye bsdk wale apne ghar ki daal bekar lagti hai padosi ki tatti achi... english bol lenge pr hindi nhi

  • Koi tension ki baat nahi he quint. EVM pe saara dosh dala dena

  • ro rhe hain liberandu

  • Left Propoganda 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂